Relaxed professional environment with team support to provide uninterrupted client services.
Friendly and helpful team members who treat you like family
Minimal stress or pressure
Enjoyable and fulfilling work
Get a Closer Look
What are the Perks and Benefits of Employment at T.R.A.?
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) Company: TRA does not have a sole proprietor, which means the employees have ownership in the company and participate in profit sharing bonuses.
- Flexibility: Our laid back work environment means there is freedom to attend appointments, take a vacation, plan out your work day how you want it and occasionally work remotely.
- Benefits: In addition to reaping the benefits that an ESOP company provides, employees also receive paid holidays, health, vision and dental insurance, 401k matching and opportunity for growth.
What Opportunities for Career Development/Growth are there at T.R.A.?
The opportunities are limitless! If you’re willing to put in the effort, TRA encourages professional growth and is willing to give you a chance to grow with the company. Employees have the ability to take certification exams and become professionally licensed in various segments of the building codes and expand knowledge of building regulations.
What are the Company's Biggest Accomplishments?
- Having licensed competent staff to oversee any type of factory-built building project, from high rise hotels manufactured in a foreign country to recreational vehicles manufactured in the U.S.
- Stable business over 50 years and 100% employee owned since 2005. Very low rate of employee turn-over.
- Many employees and inspectors carry a lot of industry-related certifications
- Being a part of multi-million-dollar international projects
- Longevity of relationships between employees and clients
- Being employee owned!
Describe the Qualities of a Person Who Would be a Good Fit to Work at T.R.A.?
In order to succeed at T.R. Arnold, the right candidate should possess the following skills & attributes:
- Team player
- Good at multitasking
- Willingness to learn
- Focused on success of the company
- Good communicator
- Patient when dealing with frustrating situations
- Preferred experience with modular building or code enforcement
What's your favorite part about working at T.R.A.?
- Great coworkers
- Job security
- Potential business travel
- Truly value family